For 1 mocktail
- 1 tbsp fleur de sel
- 1 tsp chilli powder or peri peri
- 20 ml GIMBER
- 15 ml lemon juice
- A few drops of Worcestershire sauce
- A few drops of Tabasco
- Pinch of celery salt (or fleur de sel)
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 150 ml tomato juice
- Mix the fleur de sel with the chilli powder on a saucer.
- Rub a wedge of lemon over the edge of a tall glass and dip the glass in the chilli salt to give it a spicy, colourful rim.
- Fill the glass with ice cubes. Add the GIMBER, lemon juice, a few drops of Tabasco and Worcestershire sauce, a pinch of celery salt and some freshly ground black pepper.
- Add the tomato juice and stir carefully with a long-handled spoon.
Get what you need for this recipeOrder now GIMBER