Ingredients● 200 ml sweet teriyaki sauce
● 100 ml GIMBER
● 2 cloves of garlic
● 2 tbsp sesame seeds
● 1 tbsp soy sauce
● 1 block firm tofu
● 3 stalks spring onion
● 1 avocado
● 5 radishes
● 8 rice papers
● pickled jalapeño peppers cut into small pieces
Method1. Crush the garlic and mix together with the teriyaki sauce, Gimber, sesame seeds and soy sauce in a small bowl. Taste and season with salt and pepper.
2. Cut the tofu into bite size pieces and fry until crispy in a pan with a dash of olive oil. Add half of the sauce and let it caramelize. Remove from the heat.
3. Meanwhile, cut the spring onions into large pieces like the tofu. Slice the avocado and radishes.
4. Wet a rice paper and arrange a jalapeño slice on it, 2 pieces of spring onion, 2 slices of radish and 1 piece of avocado. Finish with a piece of fried tofu and fold tightly. Repeat with the remaining rice papers.
5. Carefully fry the rice paper bites in a dash of olive oil until crispy. Serve immediately with the remaining sauce as a dip.