Difficulty: easy ✅
- 180 g flour
- 4 eggs 130 g caster sugar
- 20 g dark brown sugar
- 5 g baking powder
- 180 g melted butter
- 15 g honey
- 15 cl GIMBER
- Melt the butter in the microwave oven or a small saucepan. Allow to cool.
- Combine the honey and the GIMBER for the syrup.
- Beat the eggs with the caster sugar and the dark brown sugar until fluffy.
- Sift the flour and the baking powder. Add a pinch of salt, then fold the dry ingredients into the beaten eggs.
- Pour over the melted butter and the honey-GIMBER syrup.
- Mix the batter well, then cover and leave to rest overnight.
- The next day, spoon the batter into the moulds of a madeleine pan. Bake for 5 minutes in a pre-heated oven at 200°C. Reduce the oven temperature to 170°C and bake for another 5 minutes.