- 20 ml GIMBER N°2 Brut
- 1 tablespoon of matcha powder
- 120 ml of water
- 120 ml of semi-skimmed or dairy-free milk
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract (optional)
2. Add your GIMBER and enough water to fill a glass 3/4 full.
3. Put the mixture in a pan and heat on the stove.
4. Meanwhile, heat milk and vanilla extract (optional) in a small pan over a medium-low heat, until steaming.
5. Froth milk with a handheld milk frother or an electric milk frother.
6. Put the matcha mixture into a cup.
7. Top it with foam milk.