- 30 ml GIMBER N°1 Original
- 120 ml dairy-free milk of your choice (oat, almond, cashew…)
- 60 ml water
- 1 shot espresso
- 2-3 tablespoon pumpkin purée
- 1/4 teaspoon speculoos/ gingerbread spices (replaceable with cinnamon)
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- 1 pinch ground cloves
- 1 pinch freshly ground black pepper
- Dairy-free whipped cream (optional)
1. Prepare the espresso and set aside.
2. To a small saucepan, add dairy-free milk and water. Bring to a simmer, then add the pumpkin purée, speculoos/gingerbread spices, nutmeg, cloves, and black pepper. Whisk until smooth.
3. Add the espresso shot.
4. Add GIMBER and whisk until smooth.
5. Serve the drink in a cup.
6. Optional: Top with a generous layer of dairy-free whipped cream and a pinch of speculoos/gingerbread spice.
Halloween Vegan Pumpkin Spice Latte
For 1 latte