Prep time: 15 minutes
- 500 g mushrooms, assorted
- 1 red chilli
- 1 lime
- 1/2 bunch of flat-leaf parsley
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 500 g fresh pasta
- 30 cl GIMBER
- 10 cl olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Clean the mushrooms. Finely chop the chilli and parsley.
- Heat the olive oil in a non-stick pan, then quickly fry the mushrooms over a high heat. Add the chilli and the crushed garlic cloves. Keep stirring the mushrooms. When nearly cooked through, add the parsley, the GIMBER and the lime juice.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta in lightly salted water until al dente (as indicated on the packaging).
- Drain the pasta, then immediately add to the mushrooms. Season to taste with salt and pepper.