- 1 celeriac
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- Sea salt
- Fresh herbs
Ingredients for Dipping Sauce
- 4 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 3 tbsp. GIMBER
- Preheat the oven to 220°C.
- Mix all the ingredients for the dipping sauce.
- Peel and cut the celeriac into long thick chips and rinse with cold water.
- Spread out the chips on an oven plate covered with baking paper. Drizzle some olive oil over the chips.
- Bake for 25 minutes in the oven, until the chips are gold and slightly crispy.
- Cook the chips in the air fryer for about 15-20 minutes at 180ºC.
- Sprinkle the chips with sea salt and fresh herbs.
Tip: try this recipe with any other tuber variation!