IngredientsFor ± 12 pieces
- 350 ml plant-based milk (almond milk)
- 1 mashed banana
- 60 gr melted plant-based butter
- 200 gr whole-wheat flour or spelt flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp GIMBER
- A pinch of salt
- Vegan yogurt
- Almond nuts
- Chocolate chips
- Matcha powder
- Fresh mint leaves
- Mix the plant-based milk with the banana and melted butter.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and stir well, but not too much. Otherwise the waffles won’t be fluffy.
- Grease the waffle iron. Pour some batter onto the waffle iron. Bake for ± 2 to 3 minutes until the waffles are golden brown
- Serve with vegan yogurt, a pinch of matcha, chopped almonds, grated chocolate and some extra GIMBER drizzled over it.