Blossoming trees, chirping birds and strawberry season...spring is here!
Or, in other words, it’s GIMBER strawberry mocktail o’clock. Hello sunshine!
- 4 organic strawberries
- 1 lemongrass stalk
- 1tbsp GIMBER
- Juice from ½ lime
- 100 ml of tonic or soda
- Water-soaked hibiscus flowers
- Ice cubes
- Wash and cut the strawberries into pieces.
- Chop the lemongrass stalk into thin slices. Only use the thickest, most tender part.
- Put the sliced strawberries, chopped lemongrass, GIMBER and lime juice in a measuring cup and mix until smooth.
- Pour the strawberry mixture into a long drink glass and add tonic or soda.
- Finish with ice cubes and a few hibiscus flowers.