GIMBER is the new kick on the block, as well as a fast-growing company that is making its spicy way through the zero-proof market.
As our Operations Director you will be part of the management team and co-responsible for further building our kicking growth story.
YOUR CUP OF GIMBER?
- Take on final responsibility of the operations team which counts 15 employees (of which 6 direct reports)
- Supervise and evaluate the mapping of the entire supply chain in order to detect and rectify anomalies, bottlenecks, quality & efficiency losses and optimize where necessary
- Formulate and develop strategies regarding the supply chain
- Set up the systems/reporting tools for the optimal functioning of the flow of products
- Give advice on investments and structural improvements regarding the entire supply chain in order to increase cost efficiency and execute cost-benefit analyses of the improvement projects
- Maintain, further develop and optimize the relationship with key suppliers in order to obtain the best price-quality ratio
- Optimize the stock management system and align all business processes regarding stock management to ensure that Gimber has optimal stock levels available at all times
- Lead major cross departmental projects (ex. Set up of Odoo, …)
- Determine the IT requirements within the organization and translate these into specific projects to ensure that IT solutions can be offered that improve the efficient functioning of the organization
- Manage the budget of the operations team in line with the company’s financial plan
- You will report to the CEO
What we expect from you:
- You have obtained a Master's degree, ideally in economics
- At least 8 years’ experience in supply chain management of which the last two years in a similar role
- You combine a strategic vision with interest in and attention for the operational business in all its aspects
- Strong leadership skills
- You are a born organizer who loves to bring structure and implement processes
- You are a strong communicator and have a "go getter" mentality
- You are proactive & believe that every problem has a solution
- You have a rigorous & analytical mind
- The ambition to experience significant growth in the coming years
- Open to feedback and quick to learn
- Experience within a fast growing environment is a plus
- You speak fluently Dutch, English and French
YOU SHOULD APPLY NOW
If you’ve been nodding all along while reading this job offer, it’s your cue to give it a shot. Class up your career game with zero alcohol & tons of bite & send everything we need to know.