GIMBER is the new kick on the block, with all the gingerol you need to live fully. Zero preservatives, completely organic and made with premium ginger.
As a fast-growing company, we are making our spicy way through the zero-proof market.
There are plenty of good reasons to cut out alcohol, but there is NO good reason to cut out flavour!
As our Logistics Manager you will be responsible for organizing all activities within the logistics department in order to optimize the movement in and out of goods with regards to cost, timing and customer satisfaction. You will report directly to the Operations Director.
YOUR CUP OF GINGER?
- In collaboration with the Operations Director, set up and maintain policy guidelines, systems, KPI’s and quality standards & procedures for the correct operation of the logistic processes
- Develop and manage the stock system and harmonize all business processes regarding stock management to ensure that we have optimum stock levels available at all times
- Together with the Operations Director, liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers,…
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy, and timeliness targets within the predetermined budget
- Make recommendations concerning investments and structural improvements (e.g. adding a 3PL supplier)
- Continuously coach your employees to ensure their skills and know-how are used and developed to the best advantage to be able to work as a well-functioning department
What we expect from you:
- You have obtained at least a Bachelor’s degree preferably in Business Administration, Logistics or Supply Chain
- Proven working experience in a similar role
- Experience in distribution and logistics management, preferably in FMCG
- You are a master in organizing and keeping an eye on everything
- You can work independently and handle multiple projects
- You are a communication sensei
- You are a problem solver and have an analytical mindset
- You like working in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- You are familiar with standard logistics software
- You are either speak fluent Dutch/English or French/English
What’s in it for you?
- Able to work remotely two days in the week
- Be part of a dynamic and motivated G-tribe
- Last but not least… drink GIMBER everyday
YOU SHOULD APPLY NOW
If you’ve been nodding all along while reading this job offer, it’s your cue to give it a shot. Class up your career game with zero alcohol & tons of bite & send everything we need to know.