You will be the International Business Developer, who will expand GIMBER’s brand and sell their product to distributors, local chains and agents all over the world.
Finding new opportunities abroad is easy for you thanks to your international experience and entrepreneurial mindset. Together with the Commercial Director, you will set up strategies to build new/disruptive distribution channels in each of GIMBER’s targeted markets and make sure to follow up on them, also on the field (travelling approx. 30-40%).
Be a true ambassador of GIMBER and convince the world of its delicious taste and added value in a healthy lifestyle.
- Build with success an awesome story for GIMBER in new -far away- areas
- Pursuing sales leads and translating the RTM into a local strategy
- Assessing customer needs and suggest appropriate services
- Responding to customer enquiries: negotiating prices and delivery times within limits of authority and concluding sales orders to meet revenue targets.
- Identifying, researching and contacting leads in order to build positive relationships that will generate future sales
- Managing supply and demand by granting the most accurate forecasts
- Coordinating trade marketing and technical activities between GIMBER and customers/chains.
- Manage & coordinate our distribution network
- Other regional and HQ related office work, including some admin tasks (CRM platform, weekly reporting, price list management etc.).
- Knowledge of/experience in the different RTM’s in FMCG/Organic/Fine Food
- Experience in export/distribution management
- Open to travel on a regular basis
- Positive entrepreneurial mindset
- You are a Belgian resident
- Fully proficient in English, any other language is a plus
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in one of the following areas: economics, BA, Marketing
WHAT DO YOU GET
- The opportunity to work in a young, dynamic and motivating team.
- Help to shape the course of a fast growing company
- An environment where you will be challenged to do better and be better: have your own responsibilities and provide your personal input to the company.
- A place where you will enjoy the best of both worlds: having fun & satisfaction of your hard-work.
- A competitive salary package.
- You’ll be able to drink GIMBER every day!