GIMBER is the new kick on the block, with all the gingerol you need to live fully. Zero preservatives, completely organic and made with premium ginger.
As a fast-growing company, currently counting +100 GIMBER rockstars, we are making our spicy way through the zero-proof market.
There are plenty of good reasons to cut out alcohol, but there is NO good reason to cut out flavour!
As the E-mail & CRM Specialist you will be the essential key in our marketing automation and e-mail communication strategies. This role requires experience in a digital marketing project management environment. With your proactive, hands-on and organized way of working, you will execute your extensive range of responsibilities effortlessly. Having a varied role and an important impact on the business within the company will certainly not be missing!
YOUR CUP OF GIMBER?- Create and execute marketing automation and email communication strategies
- Identify, test, and implement new strategies to improve click-through, open, and conversion rates
- Build responsive, personalized customer journeys and email campaigns
- Create, format, proof, and test emails to support our marketing automation and general email marketing strategy
- Work alongside creative and writing resources to develop content
- Expand and manage website entry points allowing for dynamic and progressive data sourcing
- Understand, customize, and optimize the entire campaign management and automation process, to include new campaign requirements, development tests, production execution and quality control
- Work with other internal stakeholders in order to gain an expertise and understanding of the necessary messages and automation requirements
- Maintain overall email list health by building re-engagement strategies, file purges, and email verification
- Monitor and minimize unsubscribe/bounce/complaint rates and ensure spam regulation compliance (e.g. GDPR compliance)
- Report on campaign performance and established KPIs
- Analyze data and provide actionable recommendations to deliver continuous improvements to email campaigns
YOU IN A NUTSHELL- You have a minimum of 4 years demonstrated experience in managing digital projects, specifically with a focus on email marketing and marketing automation
- Knowledge of email marketing & marketing automation platforms
- Excellent digital project management skills
- Solid understanding of the email production process: email design, email copywriting, template development, content integration, campaign and flow setups, quality assurance and email analytics
- Ability to think strategically, execute quickly, and drive multiple objectives simultaneously with strong attention to detail
- Being organized and detail-oriented
- Proactively reaching out to internal stakeholders (sales, customer success, logistics, finance,...) to gather relevant information to feed your email campaigns and flows
- Knowledge of how all digital media work together in a multichannel digital communication approach
Our headquarters are in Tubize (South-Brussels). We are aware of the fact that it might feel like a godforsaken place without Wifi, but we can assure you it’s not. Also, we operate in a flexible remote work environment.
So if you were nodding all along and smiling to your screen while reading we wish you to blow our socks off with the inventory of your soft and hard skills ;)
Apply now and join the G-team!