GIMBER is the new kick on the block, with all the gingerol you need to live fully. Zero preservatives, completely organic and made with premium ginger.
As a fast-growing company, currently counting +100 GIMBER rockstars, we are making our spicy way through the zero-proof market.
You will be part of the management team and co-responsible for further building our kicking growth story.
YOUR CUP OF GIMBER?
- Take on final responsibility of the finance team which counts 6 people
- Set up and monitor the budget & financial planning process
- Build/Present laser-sharp financial dashboards & analysis to ensure the organization’s goals are achieved.
- Install financial processes in the team and in full company
- Assist in future fundraisings by analyzing investment proposals and providing advice about the desirability thereof
- Prepare all financial reports for the board
- Maintain close contact with external stakeholders (bankers, investors,…) and challenge internal stakeholders on their financial results
- Make sure our accounting process is compliant with all requirements in order to have an accurate accounting position at all times
- You will report to the Managing Director
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- You have obtained a Master's degree in finance or economics
- At least 8 years of experience of which the last two years in a similar role
- You combine a strategic vision with interest in and attention for the operational business in all its aspects
- You are a strong communicator and even though you're not a sales person, you have a commercial flair
- Motivating a team excites you
- You have a "go getter" mentality
- The ambition to experience significant growth in the coming years
- Experience within a fast growing environment is a plus
- Open to feedback and quick to learn
- You speak fluently English, French and Dutch
YOU SHOULD APPLY NOW
If you’ve been nodding all along while reading this job offer, it’s your cue to give it a shot. Class up your career game with zero alcohol & tons of bite & send everything we need to know.